Sign puddle online does not translate existing words

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 4 16:31:12 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
October 4, 2013

Hello André and Jonathan -
I believe that Andre mentioned SignBank 8.5, because years ago I developed a database that was specially designed for SignWriting called "SignBank" and it was developed in FileMaker Pro, which is database software for both the Mac and Windows. SignBank went through many improvements and although it is out-of-date now, has potential to be improved again to match our current world. To read more about the old SignBank, here is information:

SignBank in FileMaker Pro
http://www.signbank.org/signbank.html

SignBank 8.5 was never updated to use the ISWA 2010. So without that update it would not be possible for us to import and export between SignWriter Studio or SignPuddle.

Now, Andre - Jonathan has brought up two great points …First he will be building a new feature into SignWriter Studio to print dictionaries to PDF someday…and Second, if you were to use the PersonalPuddle, which is desktop SignPuddle software, SignWriter Studio coordinates well with the PersonalPuddle -

PersonalPuddle
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=60.0

Val ;-)

-------