The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 7 18:31:38 UTC 2013

Very exciting indeed. It will make the Wikipedia articles a little less of a pain when it comes to fingerspelling and it will also make it more standard. I'm sure that other fingerspelling systems will come quickly as well. :-)

Adam