SignWriting is free to use - please use it and publish with it! ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 23 16:47:56 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
October 23, 2013

Thank you, Gerard!
I noticed the actual licenses were not on your blog - in other words, the end of my long message with the three licenses at the bottom got cut off in your blog - I assume that was intentional? Do they know the three licenses? I guess by scrolling down to the bottom of signwriting.org - I really need to get the licenses clearly at the top of the site, don't I?

Val ;-)

------