AW: The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 14 22:51:56 UTC 2013

I would make the same request for Brazilian Sign Language. All of the letters are there, including accents (grave, agudo, circumflexo, e tilde), c and c (with a cedilla).

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Stephen E Slevinski Jr <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: AW: The return of fingerspelling to SignPuddle

On 10/14/13 3:53 AM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
just curious.... is there a way to support you that it would not take too much of your precious time to adapt the fingerspelling in the German Signpuddle to our hand shapes? What do you want me to offer ...?
Hi Stefan,

I would be happy to support German Fingerspelling.  All I need is the letters entered into the dictionary so that I can find them.

For ASL, Adam added "Fingerspelling" to the text for all of the letters.  Easy to find.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sTxt=Fingerspelling
Once I have a list of the letters, I will take the time to re-center the letters so that they align properly.  Then I will update FingerSpeller to allow for a choice of fingerspelling variety.

Regards,

-Steve

sutton at signwriting.org
Post Messages to the SignWriting List: