AW: one more receptive/expressive question

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 2 15:51:52 UTC 2013

Hi Erika, Valerie  and sw-list

due to so many different tasks I am late to answer your email.

Just for fun ... I experimented with this kind of writing showing to people
in interaction – You should be able to read this document. It is kind of
movement – writing. For my students it is so much fun to see a written
document of their way to say “hello” to each other when they meet the first
time in the morning. You will notice that I decided to write
expressive/receptive mode in one and the same sign... so your brain gets
information about who of the two is doing what. The person next to you (down
on the line- acts from your point of view as the reader) – The other person
acts as if you are watching him (receptive) ... at the same time...

All best

Stefan

(You can write this document with our powertool for school the
“delegs-editor” just say  “new document” ... ask for the “dgs- dictionary”
and type  “Begrüßung01 Begrüßung02 Begrüßung03 Begrüßung04 Begrüßung05
Begrüßung06....”  later I will have to rewrite the signs in SignPuddle so
that they should fit better in between the lines ;-.))  )

Then you may want to create a PDF  .. you know ... )

  _____