one more receptive/expressive question

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 2 17:03:26 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 2, 2013

I am glad you like Stefan's writing, Nancy - I do too ;-))

There are two programs now that can place SignWriting horizontally on the page - the Delegs program from Germany does it automatically. That is the program that Stefan used.

For those here on the List who may not realize it, there is also a feature in SignPuddle too, that makes it possible to take a vertically-written document, and place it horizontally on the page… After you create the document in the normal vertical mode and save it, click on the ColumnMaker button, and choose Horizontal, under the Orientation button, and then press the Recreate button. Here is a screen capture of how to do that - The vertical document then appears horizontal below and you can copy and paste it, or drag and drop it, into another program … like Microsoft Word etc...