Fwd: SWIFT - SignWriting Editor

Fabrizio Borgia fabrizio.borgia at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 3 12:24:37 UTC 2013

Maria,
you can have a look at SWift here <http://151.100.17.44/SWift/> (the
initial screen allows you to choose between SINGLE SIGN mode and SIGNED
STORY mode).
About the difference with SignMaker, and a more detailed description of
SWift, here is my master's degree thesis (ITA).
If you need any clarification/further detail, please don't hesitate to
contact me!
Kind regards,

--
Fabrizio Borgia, M.D.