Help setting up a topic-subscriptions List

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 5 19:12:45 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
September 5, 2013

Michael -
Perhaps you can teach me how to integrate such a "topic subscription List" into a web site…How is such a thing programmed? I do not have the web design skills for that setup...

The SignWriting Listserve is donated to our non-profit organization by Valencia Community College in Florida and they run it on their servers, so I doubt if they can do that for us, but maybe I could program one myself that would be an adjunct list - but I do not know how to start…

Hope you can help me - or point me in the right direction -

Many thanks for the good idea -

Val ;-)

-------