Sign for Samba

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 24 08:40:51 UTC 2013

I am looking at the left hand (alone below) and the thumb is on a side that I can't wrap my head around.

The left thumb is in the middle with the hand upward and out. That's not possible if this is meant to be expressive.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:05 AM
Subject: Sign for Samba

What about this with left
flat hand ?

________________________________

Von:SignWriting
List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Godoy
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. September
2013 01:44
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: Looking vor sign name
Rio de Janeiro

No, I think I didn't explain very well =p
The handshape and orientation of the left hand is this ,
as if it were a pandeiro, not holding one pandeiro.

2013/9/23 Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at googlemail.com>
Hi Gustavo,
looking at you-tube videos ... I tried to write
it this way –

left hand holding the pandeiro – right hand makes
the thumb drumming ;-)

What do you think?

All best Stefan