Materials for 4- and 5-year olds

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Fri Sep 27 15:11:48 UTC 2013

Bonjour André,
je suis très occupé, mais je vais voir ce que je peux faire.
Êtes vous intéressé à un jeu de carte avec d'un côté le SignWriting et de l'autre la main?
Je pense que les animaux sont très amusants...
Êtes vous intéressé à un jeu de carte sur les animaux d'un côté et le SignWriting de l'autre?
Êtes vous intéressé à un jeu de carte sur les thèmes de l'école Gadbois d'un côté les pirates et le SignWriting de l'autre?
Êtes vous intéressé à un jeu de carte sur les thèmes de l'école Gadbois d'un côté l'halloween et le SignWriting de l'autre?
etc.

Je crois que les enfants aiment les poèmes, chanson et comptine.  On pourrait traduire les plus simples...

Je vous recontacterai bientôt...
André Lemyre

Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:39:40 -0400
From: atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Subject: Materials for 4- and 5-year olds
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi everyone, A deaf child begins learning LSQ (Quebec Sign Language) at school when she is about 4 years old. Unfortunately, there are rare SignWriting symbol materials for 4- and 5-year olds. Therefore, I need your help. I’m hereby giving you examples of palm orientations and of a game. You will find attached a palm orientation (orientation de la paume) document and a game (jeu) document. The deaf child can learn palm orientations and can enjoy learning them with games. If you have some SW symbol materials for 4- and 5-year olds, would you be so kind as to email them to me privately? Then, I will give them to a Deaf teacher. Otherwise, would anybody be happy to volunteer their help for creating, developing and drawing SW symbols and (fun) games for 4- and 5-year olds? Best regards, André

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

sutton at signwriting.org