SignPuddle how to print a word-list of the SignPuddle dictionary

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Apr 4 12:34:32 UTC 2014

On 4/4/14, 12:33 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Is there any elegant method -- instead of a "work-around-method" to
> make a print out of just the wordlist (spoken works we can look for in
> our SignPuddle dictionary)

Other than a simple copy and paste, I have 2 ideas.

Method 1:
Select the word list.  Use the menu option File >> Print. Then check the
"Print Selection Only" option.

Method 2:
Select and copy the word list.  In your text editor of choice, use the
menu option Edit >> Paste special.  Then select "unformatted text".
This will paste the word list as an unformatted list of words.  I've
attached an example print out.  Once the list is in the text editor, you
can format the word list as desired.

Regards,
-Steve