AW: SignPuddle how to print a word-list of the SignPuddle dictionary

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 4 14:07:35 UTC 2014

Hi Steve –

Thank you very much for your quick response. I am sorry – I have to ask
again:

“simple copy and paste”  .. How? –if I just want to copy and paste only the
word list.

This is what I am doing:

Step one: I ask for the wordlist ( in this case all entries starting with a
lower “a”)   voila ... no problem ..great!

Step two: I move the cursor into this area of the columns with the word
list. The cursur looks like a Hand with index finger. If I say “select all”
or “strg+a” I I highlight everything on the website including the icons...
grrrrr ;-((((

See attached example

Thank you for your patience with me – smile

Stefan

  _____