need funding for captioning 32 hours of video

Erika erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Aug 2 15:02:33 UTC 2014

Maybe I can find some Oberlin students to help once the school year starts. As for my own, my page has a pdf with the text and the ppt has voice recording of the same. However, I riffed a bit off script in the actual presentation so I can re- write that out.

Sent from my iPhone

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu