Do you use Underline for proper names?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 13 14:09:49 UTC 2014

I don’t personally do it for ASL, but I know that Stefan does for DGS. It is really the writer’s preference. I personally don’t underline proper nouns just because I don’t really feel there is a need for it. That could just be because I know ASL very well, so I know when something is a proper noun and when it isn’t even if it were to be the same sign in both cases. Something to think about. :-)

Adam

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu