Ordering Signs in Dictionaries

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 13 17:01:36 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
August 13, 2014

Jonathan and Charles -
Perhaps you are working privately together and if so that is wonderful ;-)

I do not want to impose my ideas about sorting dictionaries, since this was an email for Charles and not for me - smile -

and I agree with Jonathan, Charles, that your presentation 10 at the SignWriting Symposium was a great addition to the presentations…

So is it ok with you that I tell you how we are sorting signs here? There are actually two ways we are doing it now…

Val ;-)

--------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: