New SignWriting Symposium App design...your ideas?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 16 23:57:45 UTC 2014

I assume when you say interpreter, you are meaning sign language interpreter because have multiple people talking might be an issue. ;-)

But that format would work out great if we could have those windows for the interpreter and the slides.

Adam