AW: Face glyphs

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 27 09:30:47 UTC 2014

Hi Maria,

Are you looking for a match of symbols for “Woehrmann´s SpeechWriting” and a
picture how the mouth / face looks like or are you looking for all kinds of
facial expressions – tongue, eyebrows, eyes, cheecks, air in or air out,
teeth

All best

Stefan

Animation of performing a sign name  - the mouth moves as if saying: T I M O
(German way to pronounce the word ;-)) )

  _____