[Sw-l] fingerspelling and Woehrmann's Mundbilder/speechwriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 17 17:25:42 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
December 17, 2014

> On Dec 16, 2014, at 11:29 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> Hello Valerie and friends of the sw-list,
>
> at school I am still very busy to support my students to improve their articulation and literacy skills – they are doing fine but of course there is still a long way ahead of us. My students are right now about 11 to 15 years old.

————

Thank you, Stefan, for telling us about your ongoing work with Deaf students at the Osnabruck School for the Deaf in Germany - Your work inspires me and I am grateful to know that you continue - your students are fortunate to have such a dedicated teacher -

Blessings to you - send my best wishes to your students!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu