[Sw-l] How can we reach more people with SignWriting?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 17 17:38:56 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
December 17, 2014

> On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:10 AM, André L <andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA> wrote:
>
> Hello Valerie,
> your explanation about the ear touching the shoulder is fine.  I do not need a video.
>
>  Thank you Adam, if Stokoe is not used by linguists, there is no point to make a document explaining how to pass from Stokoe notation to SignWriting.
> My idea is to see how we may reach more people...
>
> Andre Lemyre

—————

Hello André!
Thank you for brainstorming how to reach more people with SignWriting…

I am interested in what everyone has to say…

How can we reach more people?

Send us your ideas...

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: