[Sw-l] How can we reach more people with SignWriting?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 21 18:16:52 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
December 21, 2014

This is an amazing and wonderful plan, André!

Thank you for this plan, and for building for the future -

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu