[Sw-l] Browser support for SignPuddle Online

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 24 16:56:53 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
December 24, 2014

Hello Steve, and everyone on the SW List -

Thank you for this new development, Steve!

I am so happy that SignPuddle can now be used with 4 web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.

Before, we were limited to Firefox to compose signs, dictionaries and documents with SignPuddle….

But no longer!

SignPuddle has now expanded to 4 web browsers…I use it on Safari and I love it -

A great Christmas gift ;-)

2015 will be a splendid year...

Val ;-)