AW: Delegs program

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Tue Feb 25 01:07:56 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan and everyone,

Stefan, I have three questions for you:

1) It concerns a cake recipe. I wrote the first sign given forŒEN ALTERNANT¹
(ALTERNING) in SignPuddle (Quebec). Please, have a look at the first and
second signs:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=3540,48
07&sTrm=en-alternant&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=3540,4
807&sTrm=en-alternant&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=>
I noticed that the sign box for the first sign is limited in the Delegs
software because some SW symbols are missing at the bottom. Therefore, I had
to change the second sign.  Question 1:  Could the first sign be placed in a
full sign box from the Delegs software?

2) The document that exists in the Delegs software is called ŒGâteau à la
Jeannette¹ (1) (Jeannette cake). You will find the attached document.
Stefan asked me if I knew that I can save my spoken language text as a word
document. No, I did not know that. Question 2: Using the Delegs software, I
would like to learn how to transfer such a bilingual document (a SW sign
language and a spoken language text) to a spoken language text in a word
document (i.e. Microsoft Word).

3) I wonder if I can transfer from a spoken language text (Microsoft Word)
to that very same spoken language text in the Delegs software. Question 3:
If so, it would be a wonderful software & I would like to learn how to use
it.

Best regards,

André