AW: Sutton Movement Writing is 40 years old!

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Thu Feb 27 05:06:46 UTC 2014

Hello Stephan and Valerie,
I started working on the animation.  It is so hard to resist an interesting project.  It is an interesting sample of hand, wrist and finger movements.  Hands move forward, down and in curves.  We have brushing and contact.  There are facial expressions and numbers.

Valerie, which color do you prefer black or the orange of your sample?

Thank you Stephan for your sample.  I will use it as a basis.

Stay in touch, it should be interesting!  If a Canadian can animate a malta sign language using Sutton SignWriting system, it shows the universality of the system.

André Lemyre
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:27:32 +0100
From: stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Subject: AW: Sutton Movement Writing is 40 years old!
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi Andre,

Valerie is right – smile -
- “This may be more time consuming than you
think,”...ha

Think positive, think steps, think future ...and Tini
is right L.F.F.E    ;-))

Nevertheless – I am looking forward to see a second
animation that can be compared with these animations I prepare years ago for
our television broadcast....

Have fun!

Stefan