Shoulders orientation

Romero romero at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Jan 3 04:45:55 UTC 2014

Here's just 2 examples of role shifting/shoulders changing from left to right:
In the 2 thru 4th column, a voice speaks (from the right, facing left).

In the next example, 2nd column, Saul faces right, asking a question.
3rd and 4th column, the reply is from the voice speaking; shoulders facing left.

The decision was made to include shoulders for role shifting at the beginning of the sentence, and/or after each pause (whichever is appropriate).

Hope this helps.

Nancy
ASLGospel.org