Animations to teach signwriting

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Thu Jan 9 12:58:36 UTC 2014

Hi Andre,
     SignWriter Studio can change the size of symbols within a sign.   I
believe that SignPuddle does not have that feature.
Jonathan

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>
Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171