[SLLS] CfP: 6th LREC Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages: Beyond the Manual Channel

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Jan 22 01:12:30 UTC 2014

I saw this and thought that someone should present about Stefan's
Mundbilder too! I don't do the kind of research it seems like they are
focusing on (corpus, etc) or else I'd try to get involved in this :)

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Oberlin College

sutton at signwriting.org