CALL FOR AUTHORS: The Deaf Studies Encyclopedia/SAGE Reference

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Jan 25 19:33:23 UTC 2014

If academic credentials are the crux of it, I can also potentially propose
an entry on transcription and writing systems. It would be good for me to
have a deeper understanding of the alternative systems out there. Maybe
Adam and I could co-author something? Or Claudia, you would certainly be
well positioned to write such a piece...

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Oberlin College

sutton at signwriting.org