Testing SignPuddle 3.0

Stephen E Slevinski Jr slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Jan 31 17:01:44 UTC 2014

On 1/30/14, 9:21 PM, André L wrote:
> Hello Stephen,
> I have been a professional software tester for the last 12 years.
> Maybe I can help testing SignPuddle.  I am familiar with LSQ (Quebec
> Sign Language), English, French, Spanish and a little Arabic.  I know
> enough about SignWriting to see when there is a problem.

Hi André Lemyre,

I would appreciate the help.  I will send information to the SignWriting
List as it becomes available.  Below is what I have so far.

Some documentation for SignPuddle 3.0 development is online.
http://signpuddle.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#SignPuddle_3_Development

While there is not much to test yet, I have a development snap-shot
available online.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle3.0/

Regards,
-Steve

PS - If you are technically minded, I am developing an API guide that
allows access to the SignPuddle data directly using HTTP and JSON.

Here's an example:
----------------

continents-all

API call to retrieve all continents.

This method would be accessible over API
with 'www-command=continents-all' call.

*Output keys*

  * [meta] information about the API call
  * [results] array of continents with attributes
  * [www-message] message if error
  * [www-response-code] response code if error

*Response codes*

  * [4xx] Error

Here's the actual API call:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle3.0/en/json.api?www-command=continents-all