CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS to help with writing transcripts of the 4 Symposium Videos

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jul 28 04:59:34 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
July 27, 2014

Hello Roberto -

Welcome to the SignWriting List  -

We all enjoyed your Presentation 32 at the Symposium:
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0032.html

Thank you for offering to translate the Portuguese transcripts into English - very nice offer - when we have our first Portuguese transcript I will let you know ;-)

Send my best wishes to everyone in Brazil!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu