SignSpelling Sequence feature in SignPuddle software

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 2 14:38:01 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
March 2, 2014

Hi Charles -
Yes, that is right. SignPuddle software is designed so that only those signs that have a completed SignSpelling Sequence column will sort as you wish them to…Writers create a SignSpelling Sequence for each sign individually…this way you can get the Sequence you want…and you can change the Sequence you chose, if you feel it is not what you want later… To create a SignSpelling Sequence for a sign, you need to be logged into SignPuddle with your password. Click on the SignSpelling button under the sign -

Signs that do not have a SignSpelling designated for it, are sorted “the best a computer can without knowing what the writer wants”, and that is not good enough…that is why we designed the SignSpelling feature, so that dictionary creators could make it work the way they need…I love the flexibility and the ease-of-use of the SignSpelling feature -

Val ;-)