How do you write down SW symbols Š

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Mar 8 17:04:41 UTC 2014

Hi Charles, Stefan and Cherie,

I want to write SW punctuations.

I know that I write SW symbols for '.', '.' and '?'.
Look at:
'.':
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=732,480
4&sTrm=.&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
',':
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=731,480
5&sTrm=%2C&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&
'?':
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4882,48
83&sTrm=%3F&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

But, I do not know that I write SW symbols for ‘ “ ’ and ‘ ” ’.  Stefan
showed them to me.
Look at:
‘ “ ’: http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4975
‘ ” ’: http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4976

How do you write down SW symbols for '-'.‘«’ and ‘»’?
Look at:
'-': http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4977
‘«’: http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4978
‘»’: http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=4979