PowerPoint presentation

Edi Strouhal e.strouhal at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 26 21:53:23 UTC 2014

Hello Mrs. Valerie!

I´m glad that you are happy with our work in Slovenia. In attach I post you our
PowerPoint presentation with some changes. I would like you upload it in
Slovenian
page of your site. Thank you very much for your effort and good night! Edi.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

Name: Znakopis PowerPoint.pps
Type: application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
-------------- next part --------------
"STU-MMS <valenciacollege.edu>" made the following annotations.
While processing this e-mails' attachment, a Decomposition error occured.. This
usually occurs when a archive file (ie Zip, RAR etc.) is password protected.
Please note this is a common method of sending worms/viruses and should only be
opened if you are sure of the sender of the file.
Thank you...
Attachment name: Znakopis PowerPoint.pps
Sender : "Edi Strouhal" <e.strouhal at GMAIL.COM>
Subject of e-mail: PowerPoint presentation