tuniSigner: an avatar-based system to interpret SW notations

Thu May 1 14:36:13 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 1, 2014

Thank you, Yosra, for informing us about your new tuniSigner web site!

I am so happy about this new site, and to learn about your work.

I hope everyone will visit this new web site using Firefox:

http://tunisigner.com/

————