Help with a sign

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 14 19:35:25 UTC 2014

SignWriting List
May 14, 2014

This video worked for me, Eduardo - Thank you!!

And I like your writing of the sign…

For me, when I see the sign, the right hand, at the end position, flops over and the thumb finishes on the right side, like this:

No matter what rule you follow, we all want to be visual and you can write as you feel is best -

smile

Val ;-)