Head viewpoints with top missing

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Fri May 16 20:56:55 UTC 2014

Thank your for the clarification.
I still have a question, for the sign Clean.  Where to I start to read the SpeechWriting?  The first syllable is at the top or at the bottom?

Thanks

André Lemyre

Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:25:42 -0700
From: signwriting at MAC.COM
Subject: Re: Head viewpoints with top missing
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListMay 16, 2014
Hello Jonathan and Adam!
Thank you, Adam, for the description - perfectly explained.
Here are some visual examples to backup what Adam just explained. When a portion of the top of the head is missing, it is easier to stack Head Circles, and it is easier to fit in the necessary Movement Symbols if they are placed on the Face.
Please see attached -  These are very useful and we use them all the time - Val ;-)
———

On May 16, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com> wrote:They are the exact same as the other with the top. The only difference is that by not having the top, it allows for more room for facial expression and other such things. It can also be used to stack faces on top of each other without having to overlap, which can cause problems for mouthing if you are stacking vertically.
Adam
On May 16, 2014, at 5:41 AM, "Jonathan Duncan" <duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA> wrote:

    Hi all,

        What do the head viewpoints with top missing represent?________________________________________________

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: