AW: SpeechWriting phonetic conversion tables

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon May 19 05:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

...so good to notice your reminder. I will take care of that tomorrow ..or
the day after tomorrow – big smile

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Mai 2014 04:36
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: SpeechWriting phonetic conversion tables

SignWriting List

May 18, 2014

Hello André -

Thanks for this message. Yes, I realize you want more information. And I too
agree with you - Woehrmann’s SpeechWriting is very impressive.

I need permission to photocopy the pages 276-283 of the book. I am not sure
what I can do about it, other than I could purchase another copy of the
entire book for my office here, and mail you the entire book to Canada. That
would be the correct way to do it. I assume you cannot afford to order the
book yourself.

While I am online, I hope everyone presenting at the Symposium remembers
that I need your short bio and photo. I am creating 38 web pages for 38
presentations, and presenter’s bios and photos are a part of each web page.

Some of you have already sent your bios and photos, but if you have not,
just a gentle reminder - smile -

Val ;-)

---------