Dissertation about SL Avatar

Machado machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Mon Oct 6 15:35:44 UTC 2014

Dear Claude,

I am not sure which approaches you are planning to adopt in your work,
but i suggest you have a look in linking SW representation as input
for avatar animations... like in Denardi, Costa, Menezes 2006 from
"Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages"

surely there are many other interesting developments in the field.

Best

Machado
Machado