AW: Delegs (decimal number)

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Sep 24 17:48:16 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan and everyone,

Stefan, thank you for your suggestion.

Deafian students will read a bilingual document.  I will write 1-décimal-5.

Best regards,

André

De :  Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:46:18 +0200
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  AW: Delegs (decimal number)

Hi André and sw-list friends,

thank you for your question, ---

I looked at your entry in the Quebec dictonary SignPuddle.:

³1,5² does exist in the Quebec dictonary SignPuddle. Click here:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=5158&s
Trm=1%2C5&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Well it is not a problem of the delegs programm -

The best way for you to find out is to check it with the SignPuddle
translation option

If you enter your sign "1,5" you will notice that the translation options
will not offer your entry either -

So a good option as kind of "work-around" is to give a different "name" to
your entry. I checked it a minute a ago with "1point5"  oder "1_point_5" -
and voila - this would show up in both programs - big smile -
Isn`t that great! ??

All best

Stefan