[Sw-l] Need spoken language translations for user interface for SignMaker 2015

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 5 23:57:20 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
April 5, 2015

YES PLEASE! We would LOVE to have a translation into Portuguese…so please do the translation. Thank you for offering, Roberto and Madson and others ;-)

How about German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Greek and Arabic? ;-)

To name a few ;-)

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: