[Sw-l] two Arabic translations of software user interface ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 8 22:37:54 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
April 8, 2015

Hello Dali Balti and Dr. Mohammed Abushaira -

I believe we received two translations into Arabic … one from Tunisia by Dali Balti and the other from Saudi Arabia by Dr. AbuShaira -

We are the luckiest group of people to have such fine translations in so many languages -

Thank you to you both for your Arabic translations -

It was confusing because Dr. AbuShaira’s translation was attached to a Digest of the SignWriting List messages, with a header of:

Re: [SW-L] SW-L Digest - 5 Apr 2015 to 6 Apr 2015 (#2015-68)

But I have attached Dr. AbuShaira's documents again so everyone can see them…

And I believe Dali Balti’s arabic translation is now installed in the software…

But I want to have this one for our records too, so here they are -

Thank you both again - We are all so fortunate -

Val ;-)

———

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 2:39 AM, mohammed abushaira <m_abushaira at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>
> Arabic language translation
>
> Mohamed Abushaira Ph,D. :
> Associate Prof, Special Education
> King AbdulAziz University