[Sw-l] First try with Delegs! Creating and saving PDF

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 6 03:16:52 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
August 5, 2015

Yes, but it works! DELEGS is an excellent program…one of the few that can create a PDF…We are very fortunate to have DELEGS.

Your students just need to know to tell their web browser to allow the DELEGS program to use pop-up windows…

Every program has small issues like these, because web browsers are so complicated these days with so many features to block and un-block programs…because of security issues…

Val ;-)

——