[Sw-l] First try with Delegs! Creating and saving PDF

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 6 03:56:41 UTC 2015

Ah - that may be so. Schools do oftentimes restrict computers  - maybe someday the PDF feature can be moved away from pop-up windows - I would assume it is hard to program -

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu