[Sw-l] Happy Birthday Valerie

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Feb 22 15:05:12 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
February 22, 2015

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Your photography is beautiful, Stefan! …Your photos are breathtaking. They are pieces of art…

Here is a collection of Stefan’s photographs. Stefan walks through forests and takes the most amazing photos, even of wild boars. I am happy to see Stefan’s gallery on the web, and I look at it often:

Stefan Woehrmann’s Photography
http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600 <http://www.fotocommunity.de/fotograf/stefan-woehrmann/fotos/1635600>

So thank you Stefan, for these cards and that you remember me on every birthday - I feel very fortunate to know you.

Thank you in return for choosing to learn SignWriting, to write your textbook and your hundreds if not thousands of SignWriting documents for your Deaf students, for assisting in developing the DELEGS computer program, and for standing by SignWriting through 16 years - Is that the right number of years? I think it was around 1999 that we first met on the internet?

A long table of SignWriting friends wishing me well is a great picture to paint…and good for my morale - thank you for painting that picture for me too - The internet is an amazing tool. We can reach out to each other in so many ways.

Many blessings to you Stefan, and to everyone -

Have a wonderful day -

Val ;-)