[Sw-l] SignWriting Symposium 2015: 12 Presentations

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Tue Jul 21 15:59:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Valerie! It's not so much that I want to develop an efficient or
QWERTY keyboard, just that I was curious whether Yair started from one of
those principles. :)
Like you, I've used differently arranged keyboards in different countries
and I imagine it's mostly a matter of developing habits that make typing
efficient.