[Sw-l] SignWriting Symposium 2015: 12 Presentations

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 23 15:46:33 UTC 2015

Portugal might want contact the delegs-team ..smile

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Erika
Hoffmann-Dilloway
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015 18:10
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: SignWriting Symposium 2015: 12 Presentations

Ooops! I made a typo in my comment! I meant to say that in this context the
use of Signed German need not undermind the acquisition of DGS (German Sign
Language)!

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Valerie Sutton <signwriting at mac.com>