[Sw-l] Presentation 50 James Shepard-Kegl

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 24 15:58:22 UTC 2015

Really really enjoyable presentation, thank you!

Ingvild

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:44:24 +0200
From: stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Subject: Presentation 50 James Shepard-Kegl
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi Valerie and friends,

I am following Prensentation 50 ..and it is such a
pleasure. It is so interesting the way he explains his ideas!

Well ..please send my greetings to James. He has been
of great influence in my personal history to develop decent SignWriting skills.
And in the past we have had some kind of exchange on the sw-list forum.

Ha ... one of his suggestions that still are on my
mind is expressed in this message from 1999...can you believe!

(I copied his mail to the sw-list forum from 1999 (!!!!)
 just for fun.)

So without him and his work in Naicaragua I definitely
would not teach my deaf students the way I do today.

All best and keep on with your excellent Symposium
2015

http://signwriting.org/forums/swlist/archive2/message/1719.html