[Sw-l] Presentation 42

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sat Jul 25 19:39:04 UTC 2015

Hi Val and everyone,

I am laughing because I
think that you do not like the translation options.  No, what I meant is
that I am unable to write daily with a mouse many LSQ sentences without
using
any translation options.  You do not like my statement because you claim
that people can read and write their own sign language.  Still, as far as
I am concerned, I cannot write daily my own sign language without using a
translate feature.  I did try to write many LSQ sentences in SignText
(SignPuddle) but, doing so, I had to give up my own written sign language.

By the way, I would like
to download all the PowerPoint presentations. Please send them to me.

Best regards,

André