[Sw-l] FRENCH-SWISS New Game in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jun 28 20:22:50 UTC 2015

SignWriting List
June 28, 2015

Looks great, Anny!

No rush - you are doing a lot -

I enjoyed reading the SignEcriture Community page on Facebook -

Val ;-)

————

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: