[Sw-l] Feedbacks about mobile app to write in SignWriting

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 15:53:45 UTC 2015

Hi Valerie, Adelaide,

Just want to let you know that you described exactly what happened to me.

I followed the link on my PC ..I found a first screen
 and then not knowing
where and what and how I tried to find any way
 but I got nowhere so I
stopped this trial and closed the program disappointed about my poor
understanding of how to use new programs.

Well you know that I have a long to Todo-list as well –just like many of us
in this forum. (big smile)

We will see.

All best

Stefan