[Sw-l] Preview of the new SignMaker 2015

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 20:57:50 UTC 2015

Wow!! Great!!

Yeah, the search is powerful! We like that!

And Stefan is right. Signmail is so necessary and we love that too... Now, with the new
fonts it's will be more powerful yet...

Steve, I found others fuctions in the SignMaker that this morning we don't saw...
You said that we already can use. It's fantastic! But we have a question: is enabled save
new signs? It's possible write new signs and save in the old format (FSW) in our
PersonalPuddle?

Best regards, :D

Madson and Raquel Barreto